February 28, 2010

Stunning Steampunk Sculptures - Oh my!

When I came across these I was simply blown away. I've only known about the whole steampunk movement for about a year so the whole universe is very new to me. I was instantly taken with the idea of a steam driven world, and I've been keeping an eye out for new steampunk curiosities. When I found these sculptures I got all giddy and excited. They're made by French illustrator Stephane Halleux and the details are to die for! He uses all kinds of different materials such as leather, metal and different recycled objects. I'd love to have one of these in my livingroom but I doubt they'll be for sale any time soon. If you want a closer look at Stephane's imaginative creations, then visit his website where you'll find all his sculptures seen from different angles and in close-ups for a full view of the gorgeous details. It was very difficult to decide which ones to show you so I decided to add a whole bunch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment