September 16, 2011

Pity Party

I'm home in bed feeling pretty sorry for myself, and have been for a week now. I was in a go cart crash last Saturday and it was so bad that I have to stay in bed for at least a week, more if my back pains don't subside. Right now it's not looking good as I can hardly bend it, let alone sit at a desk. On top of that I've been lucky enough to catch a cold and sore throat as well as having fevers. So yeah, I feel pretty sorry for myself. Right now I'm watching Thelma and Louise and wow, what an incredible bad-girl road movie! I love the fashion, rugged, ripped, denim, yet feminine. Makes me miss driving through the Nevada and Arizona desert, passing by all the Joshua Trees and feeling the baking hot sun against my face. Definitely beats lying in bed watching meaningless TV, and having to stuff my face with painkillers to get through the day. Check out Geena and Susan below for must have desert gear.





No comments:

Post a Comment