May 05, 2011

The Lone Surfer

I just can't get enough of this song, Mykonos, by Fleet Foxes. I've been listening to it all day as well as the rest of their songs. I'm so in love with their sound, that I can't remember the last time I felt like this with a band. I just came across this cool video of a lone surfer girl on her board, that pared with the song just gives off an amazing feeling. Have a look:

Lonley surf at beautiful Wategoes from Rest Your Eyes on Vimeo.

Jorgelina “Lina” Reyero hails from a small town on the Atlantic Coast of Argentina. She’s spent the last 6 years wandering the world with her surfboard in tow and has wound up near the beautiful Wategos Beach. Last month, she mounted a little camera to the nose of her log and captured the beauty of an empty surf. The local boys of 'Rest Your Eyes' have glued it all together for your viewing pleasure...


Found via Spell & The Gypsy Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment