April 26, 2011

The Day After Easter

Hey there! I'm back and sooo relaxed after an amazing Easter holiday. I've been firmly placed in my new sun chair on our balcony every day enjoying, the sun and eating juicy watermelon. It's been perfect and just what I needed. I've also been to an Easter lunch/egg hunt at my in-laws' which was a lot of fun, AND my fiancé made a special egg-hunt just for me at home, where I had to find a big hidden egg and hints all over the appartment. So sweet! Now I have to get back to reality, but thankfully my reality is pretty amazing, and I'm so lucky to be one of those people who enjoy what they do for a living. Today I after work I went shopping with my friend and had a great time. It's nice to spend time with people who's company you really enjoy. I'll leave you now for a night of couch potato-ing with my fiancé watching episodes of some of our current favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment