October 02, 2011

My Inspiration










 A bunch of fall images I find inspiring! Many are from Free People.
Right now I'm home watching TV and just came across Denmark's Next Top Model. I'm feeling really embarrassed that my country can't produce better TV. It's the lamest thing I've ever seen and it should be canceled immediately. I'd rather sit and stare into a wall that watch that crap. OMG. I have however been enjoying many of the new American shows that have just premiered. I have a few favorites so far: there's New Girl featuring a cute and quirky Zooey Deshanel, Terra Nova which has a good mix of sci-fi and dinosaurs, and A Gifted Man which is a modern medical drama and ghost story. Then there are my regulars, Gossip Girl, Fringe, Big Bang Theory and The Lying Game. Lot's of good TV for me this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment