May 11, 2011

Photo Diary: Eating Berlin






















As you may have noticed, food is a major theme when I'm on vacation. I not only love eating and trying out new things, but I also love taking pictures of yummy looking food. These are all pictures from my second day in Berlin, and even though I didn't notice at the time, it turns out a lot of my day was spent drooling over delicious looking cakes and stuffing myself with macarons and bubble tea. At the end of the day when we got back to our hotel, I had two huge pieces of cake with me that I devoured in a matter of minutes. One was a slice of amazing carrot cake from a tiny cake store we found by accident on our way to dinner. The other was a slice of sticky caramel apple cake from Starbucks, and my goodness it was good! I'm starting to understand why I always put on so much weight when I'm on vacation haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment