April 18, 2011

SALE! Spring Clean-Out!

I'm cleaning out my closet and have some great pieces for sale! I have more detailed photos of everything so just ask if you want to see them or want more info on a specific item. You can bid in the comments if there's something you want or have questions about. :-) I really want to get rid of this stuff so I'm selling it cheap!


Dress from Indiska size S. Only worn once.


Dress from Forever21 size L. Never worn (as it's too big on me) but without tags.

Top from Monki size S/M w. tags.

Dress from Monki size XS/S w. tags.

Top from Mango size S/M. Worn once. 

Two layer top size S/M worn once. Inner layer is satiny and outer layer is lace.

Top from Monki size S/M w. tags.


Pearl and sequin top size S/M. Never worn.

Zara satin dress size M. New with tags.

Metallic champagne/silver belt. Size S/M.

No comments:

Post a Comment