April 16, 2011

Cough Cough


I've just had a really bad week, or no week at all to be more precise. As I wrote earlier I've been sick. It started with my fiancé getting a cold, followed by a sore throat and fevers. Then a few days later it was my turn. I've been lying in bed for a week doing nothing but sleep and watching all kinds of crap on TV. It's been absolutely exhausting and my body is so weak that I can barely stand up. I'm not even well yet. I'm still coughing and sniffling and I just want to get better so I can get back to life. I've missed out on a lot of fun projects at work as well as a night out with the girls. I feel like a zombie and as you can tell I'm also feeling pretty sorry for myself. My fiancé has been so great through it all. He got up early every morning before work and made me tea, filled the sofa with fluffy pillows and made lunch ready for me in the fridge so I wouldn't have to myself. He's been amazing and I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful man in my life. Anyway, I'm hoping to be back next week with new exciting stuff but for now I'm staying in bed taking it slow. Have a very nice weekend and see you on monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment