March 23, 2011

Style Icon: Elizabeth Taylor R.I.P.

I adore wearing gems, but not because they are mine. 
You can't possess radiance, you can only admire it.
-Elizabeth Taylor

Today the world lost a talented, charitable and beautiful woman, who made a huge impact on everyone around her. Elizabeth Taylor was a sassy and classy woman who knew what she wanted, be that diamonds, men, or movie roles. I remember when I was a kid I saw her in Ivanhoe and thought she was the most beautiful woman ever. The dark curls framing her face, her marked eyebrows above her clear blue eyes. She was one of a kind and will be greatly missed. I always feel sad when we lose one of the greats, those who were there during Hollywood's golden age. I've always been a huge fan of classic movies and hope that people will continue to appreciate them. I'll leave you now with a bunch of beautiful pictures of the bright star whose light was put out today. We'll miss you Liz Taylor.











No comments:

Post a Comment