March 06, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I just want to take a minute to wish you all a happy weekend! I'm really enjoying this one a lot and doing some things I've been wanting to do for a while. Yesterday I started a DIY project as well as did some shopping for new materials for future projects. I like making things myself but unfortunately I don't know how to sew. I'm thinking of taking a class and learning once and for all. I'm also considering getting a driver's license so I can finally go on that road trip I've been dreaming about for years. I just need time to do all the stuff I want to do! But I'm glad I have the opportunity to do so many amazing things and have a job that I really love. Not all people can say that. I leave you now as I have a fun day ahead of me with my wonderful and helpful fiance. Have a very happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment