January 12, 2011

My favorite beauty products

I've been wanting to do this list for a while and now it's time! I'm a big fan of beauty products and I visit Sephora religiously when I'm on vacation (we don't have it in Denmark, sniffle sniffle). Last year in New York I even talked to one of their staff members about how much I love it, and how I can spend hours and hours just browsing the shelves and trying on make-up. When I left the store I had a huge bag full of new products and a very empty wallet, as well as a tired boyfriend who by this time smelled like Chanel No. 5. Yes, I might be guilty of boyfriend cruelty, but he only has do endure it on vacations, and I always buy him treats to eat while I shop ha ha. Anyway, here are my beauty essentials:




Shampoo and conditioner: John Frieda Frizz-Ease Curl Around

                                     Pacifica - Tuscan Blood Orange
                        Pacifica - French Lilac 

Lipgloss: Lancome Juicy Tubes

Mascara: Helena Rubenstein - Lash Queen in Wild Black 

Eye Shadow: Urban Decay
                   Two Faced


Foundation: Lancôme - Teint Idole Ultra

Eyeshadow Primer: Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion



No comments:

Post a Comment