July 11, 2010

Style Icon: Ann Margret

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪

Recently I watched Viva Las Vegas with Elvis Presley and Ann Margret. I'd never seen it before and ended up rather enjoying it. I'm going to Las Vegas for the first time in about a month, so the movie really got me in the right spirit of Vegas, as well as make me more familiar with the beautiful Ann Margret. I actually didn't like her character that much, but her outfits were cute and I generelly love the 50s hot chick pin-up look. Ann Margret has a gorgeous face, she's very feminine and sultry, just like a woman should be. She has lots of confidence and seems very cheeky. Her wavy red hair is also a big wow factor. 50s girls looked like they had a lot of fun - especially in Las Vegas!








4 comments:

  1. The King and A raspy bombshell made the golden era what it's know as today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, Viva Las Vegas is from the 60s, not the 50s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know. :) I'm not commenting on the movie, but on the 50s pin-up Vargas Girl look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love her! and yes, she is super fabulous in this movie

    ReplyDelete