July 27, 2010

All Saints London

Last week I went to London for the first time and one of the shops I kept going into was All Saints. I don't like the name much, but the fashion is unbelievable. It's rough, tough, punk cowgirl with amazing details. The heels on their boots are hammered in with nails. I love details like that. Their shoes are generally pretty fabulous and seem very authentic and I keept trying them on even though my feet were sore from walking around the city. I wanted to buy the whole store, but I still have to save up for my US trip so it wasn't the time for spending. I am however adding some of their lovely things to my evergrowing wishlist. They have a webshop and ship internationally so it should be no problem getting my hands on some of these things.

These are some of my personal favorites:





No comments:

Post a Comment