March 24, 2010

Fun retro illustrations by Scott Burroughs

I love the work of Colorado based illustrator Scott Burroughs. He has worked at Walt Disney Feature Animation and now works as an illustrator. His art is so fun and colorful and I see lots of 50s and 60s influences. He seems to be especially fond of robots, movies, vintage commercials and sci-fi and I love that. Scott has a wonderful portfolio site full of fun characters and drawings, as well as a cool blog where you can see all his recent work as well as some of his process sketches. Some of his pieces really remind me of I Dream of Jeannie and I'm instantly transported back to my childhood when my mom used to watch the show with me. I hope you'll enjoy Scott's quirky illustrations as much as I do.








No comments:

Post a Comment